Monday, November 19, 2007

Come into the kitchen!

Hello everybody and welcome to my kitchen. I have to warn you my kitchen is an interesting spot, you never know what you will find inside my cupboards or cooking on the stove top. Fell free to take a peek, you never know you may find a goodie somewhere.

But first let me tell you a little something about myself. I have a love hate relationship with my kitchen. I love cooking however I hate following a recipe, I prefer to make up my own as I go. This has resulted into some interesting mishaps I have experienced along the way. Every time I step into my kitchen an adventure occurs mainly because of my impatience. Nevertheless, I have managed to feed myself and others over the years despite this mishaps and learned a lot about myself too along the way. So come on in, grab a spoon, lift a lid, have a taste Bon Appettite!

No comments: